*~{[KEVIN]}~*
your blog is so good la
*~{[KEVIN]}~*
better then xia xues
*~{[KEVIN]}~*
u lose to her cause her content is about everyday life of singapore, while u, school
*~{[KEVIN]}~*
next time grow up u sure win her one
*~{[KEVIN]}~*
then i help u advertise
*~{[KEVIN]}~*
then u get paid just by blogging
-
WAHA! No pun intended okay, xiaxue. I like reading her btw. She deserves the fame for her good writing. :)
While my writings are all randomness. But nonetheless.. A nice thing said by kevin! Like, SO RARE LAH!
Lol.
Comments? ;)
-
Am going for the wake tonight i think. Better get started with work. Toods!
Saturday, April 01, 2006
Previous Posts
- Okay. Proper update, now!This week has been.. hell...
- I never knew.Did you?
- I am so tired.I wanted to blog a whole load of cra...
- Influence Is Evil >;(
- Right.-The Fray - Over My Head (Cable Car)I never ...
- Greetings! :)Yumin caught V for Vendetta today. I ...
- I went jogging!You ought to have gasped aloud by n...
- Today i thought about compromise.See i had quite a...
- I was just checking my hotmail (I check it once ev...
- Today was...In a word : Crap.Why crap, you may (OR...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home